The outlook for the USD looks weaker on a number of counts â€“ Trump optimism has faded, the Fed has emphasized a gradual approach, and recent US economic data is more mixed. US equities look relatively expensive, and the market may view EUR as basing, looking ahead to the time when ECB ends its QE/NIRP.
It appears to be undermined by angst over its domestic housing market, energy shortages and broader political uncertainty leading up to the May budget. Higher interest rates and corporate bond yields in China and ebbing iron ore prices may also be dampening the AUD.
Read more in details at http://ampgfxcapital.com/reports/usa-confidence-fades-eur-fortunes-rise-aud-angst-builds/
- Web Designing Company In Hyderabad
- Outlook Support 1-844-815-2122
- Hindi Home Tutors In Delhi NCR, Hindi Language Home Tutor In Katwaria Sarai
- 3 Common Myths About E-Learning Debunked
- Charming And Just Exceedingly-well Location
- Learn Advanced Level 1 Yoga Course In Madhapur, Hyderabad
- Why You Must Get The Insurance For The Private Hire
- Runwal Elegante Lokhandwala
- Good Idea For You To Use WooCommerce Or Shopify- Hire Shopify Experts
- Attractive 2BHk And 3 BHK Flats