For many people, combatting foot odor is truly a year-round concern. Summer’s hot temps and active lifestyles often lead to sweaty, smelly feet. But it takes more than sweat for feet to smell. In fact, often factors that lead to foot odor are frequently encountered in the colder winter months as well.
CAUSES OF FOOT ODOR
Contrary to popular belief, it’s not sweat that makes feet smelly—it’s bacteria. However, sweat still plays a big role in creating foot odor. How? When excessive perspiration from your feet absorbs into shoes and socks, it creates an optimal environment for bacteria to grow. This can be the cause of odor in shoes. Bacteria doubles every 20 minutes at room temperature. In an environment like shoes, which can be warm, dark and moist, bacteria might multiply at an uncontrollable level. It is advisable to keep footwear bacteria-free at all times, especially if you suffer from this problem.
- Package locker for apartments
- Best School in Gurgaon
- IBM ERP Users Email List | ERP Customers Mailing Database
- Short courses in Lahore — the metropolis leads by example
- online grocery shopping – mantrafresh.com
- online visiting cards Trichy
- Roof repair in Houston, roof replacement in Sugarland, same day roof replacement in Sugarland, emergency roof repair in Sugarland, Leak Repair in Su
- How to get a Virtual Company License in Dubai
- Meta – Analysis End to Scientific Debate ? – Pubrica
- Helping Your Teenagers Adjust to Their New High School