Structural mechanics or Mechanics of structures is the computation of deformations, deflections, and internal forces or stresses (stress equivalents) within structures, either for design or for performance evaluation of existing structures.
APPARATUS FOR VERIFICATION OF CLARKE’S MAXWELL RECIPROCAL THEOREM:
Apparatus consists of a mild steel beam 100cm long and 1.25cm x 4mm in cross section with graduations at every 10cm along the length. It should be supported on two knife edge supports 70cm apart with a 30cm overhang on one side. The reciprocal theorem can be verified by direct measurements of the deflections of various points with the help of a dial gauge due to a load placed at the reciprocal points. A dial gauge with 25mm travel (with a magnetic base) should be supplied with the apparatus.
- Why start your business in Dubai? | 6 Benefits of Business
- Automated Shipping – The Best Way To Send Rakhi Worldwide.
- PMP Certification in Gurgaon
- MBA course in bangalore
- Anthropology Custom Term Paper
- Live Online events | Best Online Events To Attend From Home Today | AOB Events
- movers and packers in yeshwanthpur
- Gls Avenue 51 Sector 92 Gurgaon
- CMS Institute Pune: CCNA,MCSE,RHCE,Redhat,.net,Java,C#,
- Contact Us || Mobile List