The state government has planned to develop more than 500 homes in Nochikuppam replacing the old houses which were looking in worst condition. The houses look worst since it was constructed in 1972 by the Slum Clearance Board. The government took over this housing project since the residents have asked for new buildings. The construction work will consume Rs.48 crore. Each house is designed in the similar manner holding 400 sq.ft. The plan will include a kitchen, multi-purpose hall, toilet, a bedroom and a balcony.
- Sarkari Results | KNCE KCSE Results
- What Makes South Chennai Attractive?-tumblr
- Classy & Just Remarkably-well Residential Location
- Custom University Research Paper
- Shopping With Mark’s Work Wearhouse Coupons – Find Special Offers
- How Does Antivirus And Anti- Malware Work
- WordPress Theme Customization Services| WordPress Development Company
- THE FOOD WHICH IS TO BE GOOD FOR THE BODY OF MEN.
- SHRI SUNDERKAND PATH RECITAL BY VAIBHAV SATI
- Exchange Recovery Help