The state government has planned to develop more than 500 homes in Nochikuppam replacing the old houses which were looking in worst condition. The houses look worst since it was constructed in 1972 by the Slum Clearance Board. The government took over this housing project since the residents have asked for new buildings. The construction work will consume Rs.48 crore. Each house is designed in the similar manner holding 400 sq.ft. The plan will include a kitchen, multi-purpose hall, toilet, a bedroom and a balcony.
- OneCoin Appoints Corporate Banker Pierre Arens As CEO
- Remote Accounting Solutions Or Chartered Accountants?
- Sociology Research Papers
- Bloglovin- Whats The Best Website Builder For An ECommerce Startup?
- Concrete Wall Caps Bentonville
- Kaspersky Antivirus Tech Support Number 1800 844 0887 Telephone
- Cloud Computing Courses In Coimbatore
- Prestige Augusta Golf Village Bangalore
- Up To 75% Off Dhow Cruise In Dubai Creek | Cheap Dhow Cruise Deals
- Highest Of Grade 2BHK / Three Bedroom Apartments