"A survey of 150 technology industry professionals offers a small glimpse of sentiments on the ground.
A high percentage of research and development (R&D) and technical professionals based in Singapore believe the country will remain competitive as a global science and technology R&D and product development hub in the next 10 years.
In a study by SGInnovate about R&D talent pools and talent-related challenges, about 88% of the 150 respondents highlighted that the government’s strong support and clear direction are the top reasons why the nation will continue to retain its competitive edge."
- Artificial Grass System Suppliers
- Study In New Zealand- Erudite Academy Aundh
- Effective SEO Strategies 2020
- Get All Support By Booking The Galaxy Blue Sapphire Commercial Project
- Plafondventilator Kopen
- BISE Gujranwala Board Matric Result 2013 10th Class
- Questions Regarding Your Child’s Room And Class Management
- Importance Of Equipment Capacity Calculator Of Forklifts
- Welding And Weld Passivation | Foodline Projects
- Remitbee Online Money Transfer