Biography of Sai Baba
The birth and parentage of Sai Baba are wrapped in mystery. Many authors and scholars conclude from various proofs that Baba was born at Pathri village in Parabhani District, Maharashtra State, India. Baba himself gave some hints about his life, which have been verified. He seems to have been born some time between 1820 and 1850 A.D. His parents were Brahmins. They handed him over to the care of a fakir, who in turn passed on the young child to a saintly person named Gopal Rao Deshmukh, an ardent worshipper of Lord Venkateswara of Tirupati.
After ten years, his Guru directed him to move westward and after some wanderings, Sai Baba settled and spent the rest of his life at Shirdi. It is believed that Baba first came to Shirdi in 1854 and lived there for three years.
This assurance came out absolutely true, Baba seems to be more active now than when he was living.
- Print Media Comapnies In Tirupati| Kalyani Ads
- How To Make Your Move To India A Memorable Experience
- Know Advantages Of Directory Submission By – Adam Umerji
- Best SEO For Small Business In Houston, TX
- Immigration Consultants In Chennai
- Commercial Projects In Gurgaon
- Texas Home And Auto Insurance Simplified
- Ambica Steels Limited For 17/4ph Stainless Steel
- Ready To Book Your Commercial At Galaxy Time Square
- Insurance Back Office