Sai Baba of Shirdi
Sai Baba of Shirdi is a name to conjure with. In fact, his name is used as a sacred and powerful mantra by thousands of persons. He is not a non-historic or remote personality, but one who was with us in the flesh till 1918, moving familiarly with tens of thousands and that for decades.
Sai Baba’s birth, parentage, and antecedents, no person that we have met can give any account. But Baba himself gave some hints which have been verified and worked upon. He seems to have been born some time between 1820 and 1850 A.D. in the village Pathri, in the Nizam’s State. His parents were Brahmins who handed him over at a tender age to a fakir. After the fakir’s death, some five years later, the child passed in the care of his Guru Deva, Gopal Rau Deshmukh, a great bhakta of God Venkateswara of Tirupati. After a splendid period of ten years of intense love.
- Luxurious Wedding Car Hire Services By S Class Chauffeurs
- Niagara Falls: One Of The Natural Wonder Of The World
- Best UPVC Windows And Doors At Affordable Price
- Find The Latest OPT Jobs In Chicago
- Keerthy Suresh In Red Saree With Cute And Awesome Lovely Smile Latest Ad Shoot Image
- Latest ERP CRM Management Job In Abu Dhabi
- When Can Kids Start Strength Training, And How Should They Do It
- Digital Marketing Agency Banner Pune
- Abroad Visa Consultants In Chennai
- Alaska Airlines Flight To Las Vegas – 1-800-871-7907