Biography of Sai Baba
The birth and parentage of Sai Baba are wrapped in mystery. Many authors and scholars conclude from various proofs that Baba was born at Pathri village in Parabhani District, Maharashtra State, India.
Baba himself gave some hints about his life, which have been verified. He seems to have been born some time between 1820 and 1850 A.D. His parents were Brahmins.
They handed him over to the care of a fakir, who in turn passed on the young child to a saintly person named Gopal Rao Deshmukh, an ardent worshipper of Lord Venkateswara of Tirupati.
After ten years, his Guru directed him to move westward and after some wanderings, Sai Baba settled and spent the rest of his life at Shirdi. It is believed that Baba first came to Shirdi in 1854 and lived there for three years.
- Grocery delivery app development companies in USA
- Tranferring data to Google Analytics
- Impact of Science Projects
- Top Traders of Astm A 387 Grade 5 Class 2 Plates Vandan Steel & Engg. Co
- 5 Hotel Online Reputation Management basics: Negative reviews
- Compliance & Customs broker | Alpha Freight India Pvt Ltd
- ERC20 Token Development Services
- Do you want to check Canada Immigration Eligibility?
- Types of Fun Summer Activities for Teenager
- Files Phone number extractor tool