THROWBACK: OLD ONLINE TRENDS THAT HAVE GONE STALE
If you work in any technology-based company or sector, you know things are always changing. What was standard practice and trendy and new one day or week becomes outdated and ineffective the next. As SEO trends constantly come and go, one simply can’t afford to not change. It is a company’s flexibility and ability to accept and support constant change that often succeeds.
If you’re interested in entering the technology field or you’re returning to the industry after a long break, here are some of the old online trends to avoid. You’ll were once the accepted but have since grown stale and have fallen by the wayside:
Music Playing Website
As if hold music or elevator music wasn’t bearable, there was a time when companies welcomed visitors to their website with this awful, outdated music. This old online trend quickly became a no-no as website visitors quickly left a site.
- Complete Call Center Software | Get Free Demo
- UKSSSC JE CIVIL 2020 RECRUITMENT||APPLY FOR 121 POST
- Best Global School In Greater Noida West
- Bheemashankar S Guled IPS
- Admissions And Placements In Arya Group Of Colleges
- Uniform Supplier In UAE | Uniform Tailors & Tailoring Shop In Dubai
- Best Backpage Alternatives Usa Classified Sites List
- Top Website Designing & Digital Marketing Company In India
- Packers And Movers In Delhi NCR
- Avira Antivirus Chat Support