A couple of months back, cyber security researchers cautioned about exposed Apache Solr, Windows, and Redis servers hit with cryptocurrency miners. Now, according to Imperva, there are several open Redis servers. 70 percent of the open Redis servers show signs that they are infected with malicious software.
The security researchers say that Redis is a fantastic tool. Redis has the ability to work as in-memory distributed database, cache and a message agent. This widely popular tool is exposed to malware. The servers of Redis are designed so that they can be accessed by trusted clients inside trusted setups, they do not have default authentication, and all of the information is saved in clear text.
- Mobile App Development Companies In India | Rorko
- Perfect 2 Bed And 3 Bed Apts. By Grade A Builder
- 123.hp.com/setup | HP Printer Setup & Install Support
- Best Software Updater For Windows
- Xander Law Group – Immigration Law
- BISE Bahawalpur Board 10th Class Result 2013 Matric
- SugarCRM Integration Platfrom & Solution: New Versions-2020
- World Congress On Environmental Toxicology And Public Health
- LUMBINI BUDDHIST PILGRIMAGE TOUR
- Amarprakash Royal Castle Review