The RBA appears set to slightly upgrade its inflation forecasts and sound reasonably optimistic in its quarterly Statement on Monetary Policy on Friday. Governor Lowe may similarly project more optimism in his speech in Sydney on Thursday night.
The AUD has been supported recently by a rebound in commodity prices contributing to a rebound in Australiaâ€™s net export income. The currency appears relatively stable, but we see limited upside and more significant downside risks over the year ahead.
- Latest Front Desk & Receptionist Jobs In Dubai | Quoodo.com
- Astonishing Residential Two Bed & Three Bed Apts. Units
- Best School In Musaffah – Shining Star International School
- Gaur City All Modern Service At Friendly Price To Stay In Apartment
- Holistic Yoga Retreat In Rishikesh India
- Prestige Sunny Side Resale
- University Research Paper Writing
- ATS Knightsbridge For Luxurious Residential Property At Noida, Sector 124
- Ring Type Deflaker Paper Machine Equipment | Parason
- What A Proofreader Can Do For You?