The Global Process Automation Market is expected to grow from USD 87.98 billion in 2019, to USD 152.99 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 6.4 % during the forecast period. Owing to the integration of the digital and physical aspects of manufacturing, the automation sector has been revolutionized to deliver optimum productivity. Furthermore, the focus on attaining zero-waste manufacturing and shorter manufacturing time, have augmented the process automation market growth during the forecast period.
Many industries are using legacy equipment that cannot be linked to IP networks, which significantly restricts the implementation of IoT solutions. On the other hand, the country's networks do not provide the low latency required for successful functioning of these systems.
- Antigua and Barbuda Email lists | Buy Email List | Mobile List |
- iTech Cables is manufacturer of all Ethernet Cable Category 5e Cat6 Plenum CMP rated cables
- Well just remarkably-well Beneficial and Just remarkably-well specifications
- Book Food in Train Online at Mirzapur Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC eCatering
- Text Analytics solutions for Text Extraction, Summarization & Classification
- Best SEO for small business in Houston, TX
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Write a Children’s Book
- Cheap funeral flowers delivery in singapore – OnlineFloristSingapore
- Tesla Scans and Healthcare
- Builderfly – A Complete Ecommerce Solution, Launches its First Live Webinar