A peptic ulcer is the open sores developed in the lining of the stomach, small intestine, and esophagus. The Common symptom of peptic ulcer is a stomach pain. A peptic ulcer that occurs in the lining of the stomach is also called Gastric ulcer. The ulcer which occurs at the top of the small intestine is called a duodenal ulcer. The causes of this ulcer are Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) bacterial infection in the stomach. ELCE hospitals can cure peptic ulcers effectively.
- Java Training In Electronic City Bangalore
- APPCSW1 (April 17-18 2020), Advanced Practice Provider Clinical Skills Workshop1, Washington USA.
- Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement
- Opulentus – The Visa Company Increases Presence Across India
- Monthly Pay Website Design And Development Services In UK | Weeweb
- Best Deals And Offers In Abu Dhabi | Quoodo.com
- International Relocation Company Dubai
- Alignment And Balancing Oswego
- Popular Pokémon Eevee Gets Brilliant Set Of New Fan Evolutions!
- Digital Marketing Training Course For Web Designers, Digital Marketing Academy/Institute Hyderabad
- Category: Health