National portal for online MSME / SSI / udyog aadhar Registration and obtaining certificate in India. Quick - Easy - Instant, Life Time Valid certificate. Eligible for all Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
The Government of India has enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in terms of which the definition of micro, small and medium enterprises is as under: Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservation of goods as specified below:
A micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh;
A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore;
A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed Rs.10 crore.
- Web Design Company Cochin – Web Design Kerala
- Process Of Writing A Report
- Delightful 2 Bed And 3 Bed Units
- United Airlines – Business Class Flight Reservation
- AEM Services | Marketing Automation | Mobile App Development | NextRow Digital
- What You Should Do When Your Home Appliance Is Sick?
- Best HR Software In Ireland-Forsa HR
- Get In Touch With Pogo Games Assistance Number 1-888-840-1555
- Conical Washers Manufacturers In Mumbai
- What Is The Technology Behind Cryptocurrencies? Blockchain Explained