Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
CAD software for mechanical design uses either vector-based graphics to depict the objects of traditional drafting, or may also produce raster graphics.
- Bitcoin To Bank Withdraw Your Crypto Currency
- Korean Language Interpreter Mumbai
- Temporary Labour | Employment Agencies Saskatoon | Trades Labour
- Get Your Business Running On Full Swing With Our Exclusive Clone App
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR- BENEFITS, HOW TO USE IT AND ITS EFFECTS
- Spicy Cloud Enterprises
- Cambiar Pantalla Samsung Galaxy S4 Madrid
- Global Microgrid Market
- Shopymart – Ahha Archer Kickstand Case For IPhone 5s/5 (Black)
- Prestige Sunrise Park -welcome In Bangalore City For New House