This is a super easy recipe made using mangoes, obviously and a handful of easy ingredients. The best part is you can make this drink completely dairy-free and sugar-free.
1. Two fresh mangoes or two cups of frozen mango
2. One frozen banana or unfrozen one depends on how the mangoes are if using frozen mango
3. 1/2 cup milk, dairy or dairy-free
4. 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, or plain yogurt- dairy or dairy-free
5. One tablespoon honey
6. Ice cubes
- Exploring Creative Solutions For Your Digital Needs
- Meteorological Balloons, Weather Balloons Manufacturers/Suppliers/Exporters
- Baaghi 3 – Dus Bahane 2.0 Lyrics | Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor | KK
- Powerful Transfer By Means Of Expert Packers And Movers Mumbai
- Top-grade Residential 2BHK / 3BHK Apartments Units
- Purchase The Spacious Flat With Ats Happy Trails
- Best Jewellers In Lahore
- How To Build Custom Burger Boxes Brand By Using Custom Branded Boxes?
- How To Start An Online Business From Home?
- BEST DESIGN IDEA FOR COSMETIC PACKAGING:
- Category: Health