Mango smoothie is mostly a summer recipe. But nowadays no fruit is really seasonal. You can always buy frozen mangoes from store to make this delicious smoothie anytime at home. Obviously, seasonal fresh mangoes make the drink tastier and healthier as well.
This is a super easy recipe made using mangoes, obviously and a handful of easy ingredients. The best part is you can make this drink completely dairy-free and sugar-free.
1. Two fresh mangoes or two cups of frozen mango
2. One frozen banana or unfrozen one depends on how the mangoes are if using frozen mango
3. 1/2 cup milk, dairy or dairy-free
4. 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, or plain yogurt- dairy or dairy-free
5. One tablespoon honey
6. Ice cubes
- Linkedin – Royal Bank Pacific
- Widex Hearing Aid Prices
- UV Glue Glass Bonder Adhesive
- Make Multiple Flags On Craigslist For Good Credit
- How To Edit EPub Books Easily?
- SMOOTHIE TYPES, RECIPES, BENEFITS AND HOW YOU CAN DO IT
- Expand Your Business By Purchasing A Commercial Unit At Gaur City Centre
- BENEFITS OF LOCAL SEO
- The Most Luxurious Apartments By The ATS Pristine
- Yahoo Support Phone Number +1-877-717-0727
- Category: World News