Ketogenic bread aka Keto bread is a healthier option to maintain a healthy lifestyle. It is made with no flour, almost no carbs, no sugar, and gluten. This is low carb, high-fat bread that can be easily replaced with regular grain bread. It resembles normal wheat bread in texture but has about 20 times fewer carbs than regular bread. But it is as soft and fluffy as the regular bread.
Keto Bread Recipe
Here’s an easy recipe of Keto bread to make your life easier.
Ingredients to make keto bread
1. First and foremost, you need a ramekin.
2. Then some olive oil cooking spray or butter. Since the aim is to maintain a healthy diet, you must opt for olive oil spray.
3. One large egg; do take it out from freeze with enough time in hand. It is important for the egg to come in room temperature.
4. 1 tbsp coconut flour
5. 1 tbsp almond flour
6. 1 tbsp melted butter kept in room temperature
7. 1 tbsp almond milk
8. 1/4 tsp baking powder
9. 1/8 tsp salt
- Appealing 2 Bed And 3 Bed Apts. By Grade A Builder
- Nepal Pilgrimage Tour | Muktinath Yatra Package | Buddhist Tour In Nepal – Nepaltourism.net
- Sablon Kaos | CAHAYA KAOS POLOS
- Blog-Best Digital Marketing Training Course
- Jual Souvenir Tas Laundry Custom Promosi
- Digital Marketing Services In Vijayawada – About Us
- Gorgeous 2 & 3 BHK Flats/apartments Options
- Opulentus Complaints Desk
- Beach Closures In Metro Vancouver Due To High Level Of Bacteria
- Database Users Email List | Database Mailing Contact Address
- Category: Health