The International Organization for Standardization ISO is an international standard-setting body composed of representatives from various national standards organizations. Founded on 23 February 1947, the organization promotes worldwide proprietary, industrial and commercial standards. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and works in 164 countries. It was one of the first organizations granted general consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council. TNV encourage adopting and implementing latest available standards ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015, hence no application shall be accepted after 01st Jan. 2017 for ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001-2004 standard, earlier this date was 01st Sept. 2017. Existing client may continue using their certification status till the validity of the standards.
- Best Concrete Cutting Companies In Dubai,UAE – Etlad
- Affordable Speech Presentation Paper Writing
- Five Best Practices For Teaching Online Classes
- Innamincka & Coongie Lakes: An Outback Area Of Significant Importance!
- Best WordPress Themes-W3 Gyan Guru
- Leading Bunkhouse Manufacturer In Indore
- Strawberry Cheesecake Delivery In Victoria Canada With Free Shipping
- What Are The Skills Required For A Future Professional To Stand Out Among The Rest
- Piping Design Course In Hyderabad
- Machine Learning Training Institute In Noida