Don’t be mistaken by the term surely. It doesn’t have any connection with wheat whatsoever! It’s actually a seed and not a grain like wheat. Roasted buckwheat groats or kasha as you might know, therefore, are also free of gluten content.
Buckwheat – A Seed Or Grain?
Buckwheat and wheat, in fact, come from different botanical families. Buckwheat seeds are technically the fruit of a plant called Fagopyrum esculentum, while wheat berries are ripe seeds from plants in genus Triticum.
Buckwheat is grown for its seeds. And although it is definitely not a grain, it is sometimes referred to as a “pseudocereal.” To process it into food, buckwheat seeds must first be removed. The residual content, namely groats is grinded into flour for consumption.
- Digital Marketing Services Kolhapur | Instant Website Development
- SEO Company In Indore
- Global Strategy Management Software Market
- Red Carpet 2 Bed And 3 Bed Nicest-Flats/apartments
- Crm Software Development Company In India
- Digital Marketing Course In Faridabad
- Book A Trendy Apartment With The Presence Of All Modern Facilities
- Python Training In Bangalore
- Remarkably-well And Just Remarkably-well Specifications Offered
- SBI PO 2020 – S3 BASIC | SQUARES ROOT | IBPS PO | SSC CGL | Railways | MBA CET | Lokesh Sir
- Category: Health