India Bottled Water Market is set to grow at 15 % CAGR.
India bottled water market is segmented by product and by packaging. Based on product, India bottled water is segmented by still bottled water, carbonated bottled water, flavored bottled water, and functional bottled water. In terms of packaging, India bottled water market is divided into PET and glass.
Disposable incomes are rising as much as the awareness about clean drinking water, the packaged water industry is growing at about 15 % every year. Increase in per capita spending, rapid urbanization growing, awareness regarding the benefits of bottled water and hygiene coupled with the increasing preference for an active lifestyle is driving India’s bottled water market. India is country with the majority of sunny areas. Bottled water market varies with season, it is greater in summer. An installed purifier in homes restrains India’s bottled water market.
- Avast Antivirus Tech Support Number 1-800-213-6058 Helpline
- Spicy Cloud Enterprises
- Rabbit Feed Pellet Machine Advantages:
- Magical Mumbai Tours | Day Tours In Mumbai / Dharavi Slum Tour
- Quick Solution For Canon Printer By Canon Printer Support
- Personal Loan Kushalnagar
- Book Rise Resort Residences Villas To Enjoy Golf Course Lifestyle
- What Is Financial Technology – Fintech And How Is It Useful In 2020? (with Examples)
- Bioidentical Hormones Utah
- Sage Support Phone Number +44 845 528 0235