The policy of implementing fines and social work for health protocol violators was agreed upon at the Pekanbaru City Forkopimda meeting. The application of sanctions is stipulated in the Pekanbaru Regional Regulation Number 130 of 2020.
In Perwako, sanctions are regulated in the form of social work, such as cleaning public facilities to fines ranging from Rp. 250 thousand to Rp. Rp1 million. The representative was signed by the Mayor of Pekanbaru, last Thursday (30/7/2020).
He said, Perwako 130 of 2020 is an improvement from Perwako Number 104 and 111 of 2020 concerning new life behavior guidelines (PHB).
"It is only an improvement from Perwako 104 and 111, and it has been promulgated. In essence, we remind the public to be disciplined in implementing health protocols. We do not restrict people from moving, especially in the economic sector," he concluded.
- Seizetheads Best Digital Marketing Agency
- Grand and Prime located flats by Grade a Builder
- Best Tips of Skin Care During Quarantine
- Ludhiana to Dalhousie Cab | Ludhiana to Dalhousie Taxi
- 123.hp.com/dj1000 | HP Deskjet 1000 Setup and installation setup
- MD FAHAD HUSSEN
- Lahore Board 8th Class Result 2014 Okara Kasur Sheikhupura Nankana Sahib
- Top 5 English Speaking Institute in Rohini | mystrikingly.com
- Custom Ornament Boxes For Christmas Gifts
- Best Mobile App Development Services Provider – NarmadaTech