When it is finally safe to resume frequent travel, data and personalisation are key to unlocking travellers’ ‘second wallet’.
New research on the travel sector has found that 50% of airline passengers globally report that they spend more time than they want to using digital channels to plan and book flights. Similarly, 45% of hotel guests report that they spend too much time planning and booking a hotel stay.
Of the global travellers surveyed, 70% reported that they would like to receive personalised offers from travel sellers and 75% report they are comfortable sharing personal data if it will help them save money or have better journeys. Despite this, just 20% say they receive offers that reflect their interests, travel patterns or life circumstance. This is despite the travel sector being one of the pioneering e-commerce sectors and one of the largest digital commerce sectors globally.
- General Information And Facilities About Galaxy Bangkok Bazaar
- Dent Detection Solution| Infovision
- Best UI UX Design Company in Bangalore | Best UI UX Design Studio
- Cost Effective Web Development Company in Kolkata
- AC Maintenance in Dubai
- The New Luxury Project Of The Nirala Aspire Comes With Sophisticated Facilities
- online men t shirt store
- Pipeline Service Provider in US – Thompson Pipe Group
- Best Florida Plumbing Services | Residential & Commercial Plumbing Services | UGOPROS