If you work with massive datasets in Pages, then you might often want to freeze some tows and columns so that you can see them while browsing other areas of the spreadsheet. You can easily do it by freezing the panes. When you freeze columns or rows, they get locked on the spreadsheet. If you use Pages on your Mac or iPhone, then here’s what you need to do.
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro | Full Specification | Feature|
- Funnel Scripts Alternative : Detailed Review And Walkthrough
- Best Web Design And Development Company In India
- You Can See Ultra-fine Two Bed & Three Bed – Specifications
- Cashews And Food Ingredients Supplier In Middle East | Food Engineering Equipment’s In UAE
- QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Nubmer | +1(833)400-1001 |
- Top Real Estate Projects In Noida, Noida Expressway, Greater Noida-West, Greater Noida.
- Wooden Artifact Makes An Ideal Gift
- 3 Lesser Known Points About Education Loans In India
- Green Lily Landscaping And Garden Design