If you work with massive datasets in Pages, then you might often want to freeze some tows and columns so that you can see them while browsing other areas of the spreadsheet. You can easily do it by freezing the panes. When you freeze columns or rows, they get locked on the spreadsheet. If you use Pages on your Mac or iPhone, then here’s what you need to do.
- Ulticon Builders Delivers As Promised
- Custom CBD Hemp Oil Box With Logo – CBD Hemp Oil Boxes Wholesale | The Custom Box Packaging
- Best Customized Tours | Bounce Beyond Beyond Boders
- Latest Android Mobiles Online
- Office.com/setup | Office Setup +1-844-546-5500 Toll Free Number
- Towing AR | Towing24 Hour Shop | Big Truck Towing AR | Towing Arkansas | Big Truck Towing Arkansas
- 2020 SERVICES OF WHITE LABEL DIGITAL MARKETING
- Singapore Launches Its First Floating Cybersecure Smart Fish Farm
- Why Should One Consider Working A Remote Usability Tester?