The housing market in Australia appears to be very strong and might be seen as a reason for higher AUD; generating wealth and confidence and preventing the RBA from cutting rates further. Combined with high levels of household debt, it may be dampening consumer confidence and consumer spending.
The recent surge in investor demand may reflect a rush to get in ahead of tighter credit conditions and tax changes. If so, the housing market may slow later this year and in any case, represents a bigger risk to the Australian economy
- Cloud Computing Industry Is The Place To Be!
- How To Shop From USA And Ship To India
- Toyota Fortuner Review
- Exciting Career Opportunity For Developers And Testers
- Best Bridal Makeup In Pakista
- Top 10 List Of Digital Marketing Books
- Best Online Tutoring Services In Illinois, Georgia – Etutorszone
- Is An E-Commerce Platform Suitable For My Business?
- Digital Audio Workstations Market Overview And Industry Outlook 2020
- Mca College In Jaipur, Bca College In Jaipur