"No prizes for guessing, but knowing the right answer to tighten phishing vigilance will be your reward!
In a brand phishing attack, criminals try to imitate the official website of a well-known brand by using a similar domain name or URL and web-page design to the genuine site. The link to the fake website can be sent to targeted individuals by email or text message, redirected during web browsing, or triggered from a fraudulent mobile application. The fake website often contains a form intended to steal users’ credentials, payment details or other personal information."
- Shopify Readymade Theme Development Service
- Packer And Mover Kanpur
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR- BENEFITS, HOW TO USE IT AND ITS EFFECTS
- PCB Assembly From India
- Look Ultra-fine Two Bed & Three Bed – Site Plan
- Explore The New Shades & Trends Of Kevlar Motorcycle Hoodies
- Keerthy Suresh With Cute And Lovely Smile Wishing Happy Birthday To Her Akka Revathy Suresh
- Food Delivery App Clone
- Villa Interior Designers In Hyderabad @ Koncept Living
- Resolve Sage 50 Error 1719 | Fix Sage Error 1719