About three and a half hour drive north of Adelaide at the top of Spencer Gulf lies Port Augusta. It is a place that has often been dubbed as the “Crossroads of Australia” since it serves as the main intersection of the north to south route between Adelaide and Darwin, and the east to west route between Sydney and Perth.
As is any other crossroads, it gives every traveller a glimpse of the amazing journey he or she is about to have. Being the so-called crossroads of the land down under, it offers the best and most scenic entrance to the countries most coveted sceneries in the great outback.
- Stainless Steel Carriage Bolts
- McAfee.com/ Activate | Redeem McAfee Retail Card
- How to Work as an Amazon Product Reviewer
- Sage 50cloud Logiciel comptable et financier France – WaySoft
- Led Under Cabinet lighting in calgary
- Best Quality of UPVC Sliding Windows
- Buy Language Books For School
- Website Design And Development Services In Dubai
- Old age homes in Mumbai
- Remarkably-well and Just remarkably-well specifications offered