As a potential restaurant owner, the biggest challenge you will face is getting your restaurant to survive the first year. As a restaurateur, it is important to understand that there is a high failure rate for restaurants which means that starting up a restaurant is a mammoth challenge. Many restaurant owners are inexperienced which cause them to make mistakes that could cost them their restaurant.60% of restaurants do not survive the first year and 80% of restaurants will not be open in 5 yearsâ€™ time. Will you be part of the 20% who survive for more than 5 years.
- Why Is Having A Good Online Reputation Necessary At All?
- Home | Spot Your Shop
- Top Emcee/ MC/ Host/ Female Anchor In Delhi NCR India-Shivani Wazir Pasrich
- HP Printer Customer Support
- Manufacturer And Suppliers Of Industrial Equipments
- Global Home Decor Market
- Wedding Planners Event Coordinator Orange County CA
- Bangladesh National Cricket Team
- Exquisite Residential 2 Bed And 3 Bed Apts. Units
- BISE Rawalpindi Board 8th Class Result 2014 Jhelum Attock Chakwal