In this exclusive interview with Learnnovators, Geoff Stead shares his wonderful insights on how the emerging mobile technologies and capabilities of smart phones could power up mobile learning. He also shares his advice to learning designers on the techniques to scale up to meet the challenges of designing learning interventions for this ubiquitous learning age. Equally valuable is his advice to organizations who wish to integrate mobile learning with their e-learning strategy to improve productivity! Geoffâ€™s foresights on the future of mobile learning and the interesting shifts happening in the learning paradigms are truly thought provoking. Read onâ€¦
- Get A Car With Bad Credit And No Money Down !
- ISO – TS 16949 Certification In Mumbai
- Autocad Training In Chennai
- New Zealand Cricket Team
- Nos Partenaires – Solutions Logicielles Sage – WaySoft
- Technical Analysis Training
- Transmission Shop Denton
- Is Barley Gluten-Free? Does Barley Have Gluten Or Not?
- Fresh Fruit Cake Delivery In Canada
- South Africa National Cricket Team