No, it is an opportunistic scam, and everyone has to present a united front to such animalistic immorality.
The biggest crooks to emerge from the ongoing Covid-2019 saga—apart from the scalpers and hoarders—are cyber attackers who follow the money.
In just three weeks since Singapore’s first Covid-2019 case, there have been reports of cybercriminals impersonating government officials to request financial information from individuals.
The local authorities have since advised financial institutions to remain vigilant on the cybersecurity front. Why, and more importantly, how?
- Sydney Airport Transfer
- DealShaker Launch Set To Reshape The E-commerce Industry
- How To Change My Password On SBC Global Email Account | +1 844-444-4174
- Designed Funeral Buttons In Queens
- RH Tubs: Get The Best Quality Wooden Hot Tubs
- How To Secure My Ecommerce Website? – A Complete Guide
- Delightful Residential 2 & 3 BHK Flats/apartments
- The Right House-angelfire
- Yogasthali Yoga Society
- Raaas | Chartered Accountant In India | Stock Audit In India