What is CRM?
The acronym won’t be alien to you, as you must have heard it before!
And you guessed it right; ‘C’ stands for Customer.
But what CRM is? CRM is an abbreviation for ‘Customer Relationship Management’.
It can be called the company-wide ‘Customer-Centric’ business strategy, which is designed to improve revenues and profitability, reduce costs which will lead to an increase in customer loyalty.
- Bloglovin – How to create an ecommerce store using Builderfly platform?
- Procedure for Trademark Renewal in India – Unimarks
- Standard Operating Procedures – SOP Manual, SOP Business Process
- Procedure For The Operation Of Digital Colony Counter
- You can see ultra-fine two Bed & three Bed – location
- Unsecure Wi-Fi and Phishing Attacks
- Automobiles Industry Email List | Automobile Industries Mailing Database
- Latest Maintenance & Cleaning Services Jobs in Dubai | Quoodo.com
- Buy SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam B Books | Sura Books
- Myths And Facts About Why Desi Ghee is Good for Health?