Right at the heart of the great Australian outback lies the historic township of Birdsville. Made popular by its iconic pub, the Birdsville Hotel and now with the music festival, the Big Red Bash. This quaint town has a lot more to offer especially when it comes to showcasing the best of the outback.
Thinking about travelling in or to Australia? Make sure to include the outback on your bucket list, which would not be complete without including a visit to Birdsville. This desert heartland is situated at the far western end of Queensland near the South Australian Border. If you are craving for a truly outback taste, then this place can offer you an experience that is truly memorable.
Seeing the great Channel Country in its prime, during the tourist season and especially after a wet season is not to be missed. It’s forever changing colours and contours are so picturesque especially after recent rains in the area this couldn’t be truer. You must see this view from above to appreciate
- Best Health Package In Gurgaon
- Live With Believe Personal Development
- 1000 TC Smooth And Durable RV Short Queen Sheets
- Buy With Acute & Ingenious Prices
- Mahindra Chandivali | Mahindra Best Project | Mahindra Price List
- GPS Time Clock App For Business Services
- Turbotax Login, Turbotax Support
- Global IoT Gateway Market
- Used & New Other Online For Sale In Umm Al Quwain – Quoodo.com
- Python Course In Hyderabad | Python Training In Hyderabad