Testing Services ----> Water Testing
1. Physical Parameters
pH, Temperature, Electrical Conductivity, Odour, Taste, Color, Turbidity.
2. Chemical Parameters
Total suspended solids, Total dissolved solids, Total alkalinity, Total hardness, Ca hardness, Chloride, Flouride, Sulphate, Sodium, Potassium, Nitrate, Total Phosphate, Iron as Fe, Heavy metals, TKN, Phenols, SAR, % Sodium, Oil & Grease & PAH.
3. Organic Parameters
DO, COD, BOD, Pesticides & insecticides.
4. Biological Parameters
Total Bacterial Count, Total coliforms, Fecal coliforms, Phytoplankton, Zooplankton Anaysis will be carried out as per standard procedures. Parameters for analysis will be selected as required per:
Drinking Water standards IS: 10500
Surface Water standards IS: 2296
Effluent Standards GSR 801 (E), GSR 422 (E) Water suitability forDrinking, Fisheries, Swimming pools, Construction, Boilers, irrigation, cooling towers etc., Water corrosive characteristics, Langlier saturation index also waste water
- Online Shoppig Store In Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Piping Design In Chennai | PDS Course | PDMS Training Institute | Kagira
- Mcafee.com/activate | Redeem McAfee Retailcard | Www.mcafee.com/activate
- THINGS YOU WILL RELATE TO IF YOU HAVE STUDIES IN AN ALL-GIRLS SCHOOL
- One Person Company Registration In Chennai | OPC Registration Online In Chennai
- Know The Future Of Custom Software Development: The ‘WHY’ And ‘HOW’
- Los Angeles App Development
- TAXI ANSWERING SERVICE.
- Case Study: Smaaash Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. – Onering.in
- Healthcare Marketing Services