Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design autocad training in chennai automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
- Property For Sale UK – Houses Sale In UK
- Umrah Package By Air From Sharjah
- Mechanical Training In Chennai
- Menjadi Member Lebih Untung Jalani Bisnisnya
- Sky Pencil Holly Hedges
- About Shopify Experts
- Vegetables Online Shopping Hyderabad – Farm Fresh Vegetables Online
- Tank Water Heater Installation Company In Emeryville
- Prepossessing Two Bed & Three Bed Units
- B. Ed Course Ki Jankari