Assam is northeastern state of India. It is bounded by Bhutan and Arunachal Pradesh on the north, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland on the east and Meghalaya and Tripura and Mizoram on the south. The biggest festival celebrated in the state is Bihu. Assam is famous for its aromatic tea gardens tea is the major source of revenue to this state. Around 69% of the state's population is engaged in agricultural activities.
- Yellow Corner Cushion – Case of 15
- Nahar Olivia – Opulence Within Reach
- Best IB Schools in Bangalore | Best International Schools Near Me – UWA
- How Do Door Entry Systems Work?
- Latest SEO & Social Media Jobs in Dubai | Quoodo.com
- ISO 9001 in Dubai
- Custom boxes! An emerging need for the packaging industries
- Concrete Admixtures Market Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin Forecast To 2028
- Digital Marketing Company in Nagpur
- Relocate to Sweden – we make relocation easier