One recent survey seems to indicate this dangerous trend.
Half of the respondents of a recent Security Operations Effectiveness survey (Nov 2019) reported experiencing a security breach because one or more of their security products was not working as expected.
Just over half (57%) of security professionals were confident that their current security solutions are working as intended. Yet only 35% of respondents stated that they conduct testing to ensure their security products are configured and operating as they expect.
About 86% of respondents see strong value in security solutions that can actively test their company’s security products and posture, using both internal and external attack vectors.
- Condo for Rent in Filinvest Muntinlupa
- Brilliant and Just great location
- Same Day Taj Mahal Tours | Taj Mahal Tour by Car
- Color measurement instruments
- “Online On-Demand Food Delivery Services Market”
- Chennai To Pondicherry Cab
- Kaos polos Padang | CahayaKaos
- What Is Invoice Discounting?
- Which University should you select to study abroad?