Starting at July 19, 2020, WhatsApp is refreshing its WhatsApp Opt-in strategy for business started messages through WhatsApp Business API. As indicated by this new approach, pick in through WhatsApp and IVR (Interactive Voice Response) is acceptable.
Key Changes in the Opt-in policy:
No longer a 3rd party platform is mandatory for obtaining opt-in.
Opt-in permission has to be obtained in-line and contextually during the relevant user flows
A visual element (e.g. a checkbox) next to the WhatsApp name and logo, with adjacent language stating the type of information to be messaged.
Providing the ability to edit the WhatsApp number used for the opt-in
- Rejoice this everlasting happiness of Christmas and shower the incomparable gifts
- RV Storage in Rockford IL Parking Spaces
- Top Cloud & DevOps Consulting, USA, UK, Canada & Netherlands
- Five Ways to Design a School for Brain-based Learning
- Reasons Why ISVs Must Consider Outsourced Product Management
- Kenapa Kita Harus Memulai Bisnis ?
- How do Audit and Accounting Services work?
- New Range of Products: Writings On The Wall
- Best Acupuncture in Vikas Puri, Acupuncture in Vikas Puri – Lazoi.com
- www.nuon.nl – Mijn Nuon Inloggen