India Government released 33 vacancies for Air India Recruitment for Commander, Co-Pilot & Transition Commander Posts. This is good news for candidates looking for central govt jobs. Air India Recruitment Notification is released on 17th September 2019. The applicants applying for the latest govt jobs must read the Air India Recruitment notification before applying. Candidates should have passed 12th in any discipline from a recognized university and should have valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India for applying to these posts of Commander, Co-Pilot & Transition Commander. Age Limit for this Commander, Co-Pilot & Transition Commander posts is 55 years. Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply on or before 18th September 2020.
- Work Chairs Manufacturers In India
- College Term Paper Writing
- Top 10 Maths Institute In Delhi For 11th And 12th
- Three Most Common Reasons Why Children Lie
- Rise Resort Residences Noida Extension Signifies A True Merger Of Luxury
- Residential Property Need For A Comfortable Living
- Proven Methods To Help Your Teenager Address Social Rejection
- Apple IPhone 7 Plus Unlocked Phone
- What Is Organic Traffic? How Is It Different From Paid Traffic?
- Introduction To Ecole Globale International Girls’ School